To check T-Mobile Reimbursement status online is very easy and it saves time. As you switch to T-Mobile, you may be eligible to have your Early Termination Fees covered. To qualify to have your Early Termination Fees prepaid, you must meet the following conditions:
1. You must have traded in your old cell phone
2. You must have ported your old number to T-Mobile, 3. You must have received your final bill from your old carrier.
Your final bill must include the Early Termination Fee amount from your old carrier. If you’ve met all of those conditions, all you have to do is submit your claim within 60 days of activating your new T-Mobile service.
TRENDING: Gionee P7 Full Specification
Switching to T-Mobile, you don’t need to sign a 2-year service contract with the mobile carrier. Also, there are no overages and limits on the network and T-Mobile is willing to reimburse the early termination fees to your old company.
More About T-Mobile
T-Mobile US, Inc. is one of the largest wireless network providers in the United States, which specializes in the provision of a wide range of services, mainly providing wireless voice, messaging, and data services.
T-Mobile USA was founded in 1994 by John W. Stanton, and now it has over 61.2 million customers with 98% of the American population availing the service with more than 45,000 employees.
To Switch To T-Mobile, kindly follow the step-by-step guide below:
- Dial 611 or contacting Customer Care at 1-877-453-1304 to transfer your current mobile phone numbers.
- Process your trade-in; find out and accept the trade-in value of your current device within 14 days of your purchase.
- Now, as soon as you get your final bill from your current network provider with your Early Termination Fees request, submit that bill to T-Mobile either by mailing it or sending a picture of it.
How To Check T-Mobile Reimbursement Status Online
Provided you have switched to T-Mobile and provided all the reimbursement information, kindly follow the steps below to check your reimbursement status online.
1. visit www.switch2tmobile.com/status from your browser. It will direct you to the Switching Cost Reimbursement site.
2. Provide your contact information or phone number and zip/postal code or tracking number.
3. Click the “CHECK STATUS” option to proceed.
For more inquiries regarding your reimbursement status, call 1-800-937-8997.To check T-Mobile.