UVA webmail Account – UVA Email Login | Login to UVA Webmail
The University of Virginia or UVA, founded in 1819 by Thomas Jefferson, is a highly recognized university for its research endeavors. As a student, graduates, and teachersof UVA, you are being provided an email service.
This UVA email login is a convenient service to keep updated, as a student or teacher. We shall give you a detailed step to Login to UVA Webmail through the UVA Email Login page.
How You Can Login to UVA Email
1. From your browser, visit its.virginia.edu/switchboard/
2. On the login page, two available options links, which are For students and faculty staff. Enter your focus keyword
3. As for students, click the UVA Gmail with Google Apps » link.
4. The NetBadge Web login page will open, which is the UVA email login page for students.
5. Now type in your UVA computing ID, followed by your password.
6. Then, click the Log In button
7. As for teachers and staff, click the UVA Eservices Exchange » link.
8. Wait for the Outlook Web App page to load, which is the UVA email login page for teachers and staff.
9. Choose between Public or Private computer first.
10. You can as well choose from the option, to use the light version.
12. Then, type in your ESERVICES\computing ID.
13. After that, enter your Password.
14. Finally, click on the Sign In button on the bottom.
In other to to protect your UVA email login details, kindly sign out when you are done. Also, do not save your login details in your comuper browser. To Request a new UVA Email Account click here.
Incase you have troubles with UVA email login, kindly inform your university’s management about it.