To Unlock Apple ID is easy, whether it’s an iPhone, Mac or an iPad, don’t be surprise that it your Apple ID that is your major key to your Apple devices. You don’t have access to any features or applications offered by Apple when your Apple ID is locked.
This post will give you a guide on how you can unlock Apple ID of your iPhone, Mac or ipad. This can be done by in an easy way, simply follow the steps here to accomplish your mission.
Why Locked Apple ID?
They may be reasons why your Apple ID is locked and this depends on the alert you receive. These alerts include:
- “This Apple ID has been locked for security reasons”
- “You can’t sign in because your account was disabled for security reasons”
- “This Apple ID has been disabled for security reasons”
READ ALSO: Download iPhone iCloud Unlock Software
How You Can Easily Unlock Apple ID
- Kindly follow the simple procedure below to get started.
- Launch your browser and visit the URL: http://iforgot.apple.com/
- Kindly type in your Apple ID and enter the characters from the image in the given box.
- Click the “Continue” button to proceed.
- You can use your existing password to unlock the account or you may reset your password by using any of these methods:
- “Answer your security questions”
- “Get an email”
- “If you use two-factor authentication”
- “If you use two-step verification”
Now kindly follow the give instructions that appeared on your screen to reset your password and unlock your account.
You can as well visit http://support.apple.com/apple-id. click on “Apple ID locked”, and you will be taken to the support page for locked Apple ID.