Anytime you want to access your sbcglobal mail account, you need to go through sbcglobal login page which is www.sbcglobal.net. Ever since the partnership between AT&T Internet services and Yahoo, at&t.net mail can also be accessed through Yahoo.
Even when you carry out search SBCglobal, it will automatically directed you to Yahoo mail/att.net mail log in page. When logging in, at the Yahoo mail Att.net login page you will required to enter your AT&T ID or your AT&T email and your AT&T email password so as to access your account.
Related: Sbcglobal Email Support
More Details About SBCglobal, AT&T and Yahoo Mail
In 2005, AT&T was purchased by SBC, and opted to adapt AT&T’s already known brand name. This led the re branding, from SBC, to AT&T. But before the change in name happened, there were some users who had signed up for SBCglobal email addresses. Yet they still continued to be get support.
The SBC in SBCglobal simply means South-western Bell Company which currently, popularly known as SBC. The SBC legacy user/customers where recorded the first set of users to be put in Yahoo! Services. Before, AT&T was part of Google, but it became Yahoo webmail client to the Yahoo platform after Yahoo bought the company.
This is how every thing evolved to a situation where SBCglobal.net email account users are directed to Yahoo’s att.net portal, to access their accounts.
Credentials Needed To Access Your SBCGlobal Login Page Online
The only login credentials you need to access your SBCglobal email online at Yahoo’s Att.net login page are your AT&T ID/email (your SBCglobal username), and password.
Read More: Yahoo mail login page
Once you access your SBCglobal email online, Thing You can Do
As you access your SBCglobal email online, there are many actions that you can perform which include:
- Checking your inbox for any new or old mails.
- Compose and send new emails.
- Create new email messages and save them as draft.
- Forward emails to other people.
- You can delete old email and many more.
Read: Gmail Login Help
Steps to Access SBCGlobal Login via www.SBCglobal.net email account
1. Visit the Yahoo’s Att.net login page and then click on the ‘sign in’ link located at the top right hand side of the page.
2. Now you need to your AT&T ID/Email (that is, the SBCglobal.net email), followed by the password.
3. The finial step now is to click on the ‘sign in’ button, wait to be logged into your SBCglobal.net account.
Please help us share this post about SBCglobal login account. Thanks.